Rare and beautiful, dream of every watch lover: 15 years old never worn Croneo!
Maurice Lacroix was founded as part of Desco von Schulthess Zurich in 1975.
The "Les Mécaniques"/"Masterpiece" line includes limited edition models based on "historic" or "heritage" movements, refinished to the highest standards; from the Masterpiece collection, named "Croneo".
Polished case with brushed solid 750 yellow gold bezel gives to this watch his unique noble touch.
- automatic chronograph calibre ML65
- power reserve 42hours
- frequency: 28800A/h
- 39mm excl. crown, 43mm incl.
- thickness: 14mm
- weight: 94grams
- unique number AH29641
- silvered, with Arabic numeral & index hour markers, luminescent
- weekday at 03:00 o'clock
- date at 06:00 o'clock
- 12 hours at 06:00 o'clock
- small seconds at 09:00 o'clock
- 30 min. counter at 12:00 o'clock
Scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Caseback: transparent high strength sapphire
Crown: gold/steel onion-shaped, push/pull
- brand new genuine black alligator leather
- length 21cm
- width 20mm
Clasp: double-folding with two security buttons and logo
Full set, incl. two chic original Maurice Lacroix boxes and all papers.
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Registered, insured shipping worldwide.
- Maurice Lacroix
- MASTERPIECE - "CRONEO" - Swiss Automatic Chronograph
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: MP6318 - Excellent - Warranty - Full Set - Never Worn!
- Case material
- Gold/Steel, Steel, Yellow gold
- Material fineness
- 18 kt.
- Box, Certificate of originality, Documents, Full set, Warranty
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Shipped Insured