Earrings made from 18 kt (750/1000) yellow gold with brilliant cut diamonds and South Sea (Australian) salt water pearls.
– *This piece has been tested and confirmed to be 18k gold.
– Weight: 5.00 g (approx.).
– Earrings length: 28.50 mm (approx.).
– Earrings maximum width: 10.75 mm (approx.).
– Back type: push back.
– Clasp material: 18 kt (750/1000) yellow gold.
– Diamonds: brilliant cut.
– Total number of diamonds: 12.
– Diamonds total carat weight: 0.40 ct.
– Colour: H - I.
– Clarity: VS.
– Condition: in mint condition.
– South Sea salt water pearls (Australian).
– Diameter: 11 mm (approx.).
– Shape: Round.
– Colour: pearly with metallic sparkles.
– Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, an unequivocal sign of authenticity acquired in their cultivation process.
– Lustre: very good.
Shipping costs: registered shipping with tracking code.
This lot may be subject to customs duties.
- Gold, South sea pearl, Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Alto del pendiente 28,50 mm
- Total Weight
- 5 g
- As new - unused
- Main Stone
- Carat weight main stone