Revue Thommen SA/AG was founded in 1853 as Société d'Horlogerie à Waldenbourg, nearby Basel, Switzerland: good old name in timepieces.
You like Rolex Submariner, but it's too expensive? Here is good solution:
XL Diver, six times cheaper and not worse, chic and stylish eye-catcher!
Swiss automatic with the famous ETA 2824-2 calibre, twin brother
of Rolex Submariner from good family. Same look, same bracelet.
Model ref. number: 17571.2137
- ETA 2824-2 Elaboré automatic
- 25 jewels
- 28,800A/h, 4Hz
Revue Thommen only uses high-precision, Swiss-made, ETA-adjusted
movements and meticulously handmade watch cases, dials, markers and hands.
- 42mm excl. crown, 45mm incl.
- 316L stainless steel, polished/brushed
- 12 mm high
- date aperture with magnifying glass at 03:00 o'clock position
- luminescent Super-LumiNova hands and markers
- scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
Solid stainless steel case-back
Unidirectional rotating black divers' bezel
- 316L stainless steel
- length: 21.5cm
- 22mm wide
Clasp: doulbe security with logo
Weight 181 grams
Original Revue Thommen boxes, full set.
The watch was never really worn, has tiny storage traces on clasp only.
Warranty till 10/2020
Registered and insured shipping worldwide.
- Revue Thommen
- XL Diver Automatic - Swiss ETA 2824-2 Calibre
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: 17571.2137 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Case material
- Box, Certificate of originality, Full set, Warranty
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition