A special shaving mirror from the 1920s on stand with holders for:
- Shaving soap (round holder below)
- razor blade
- shaving brush
The mirror can rotate. On the sides are screws. The mirror glass is facet cut at the front. To the rear normal glass.
At the bottom 4 stylized legs.
The shown shaving gear (2 blades and tassel with wooden handle) are included for free.
Height: 34 cm
Width: 20 cm
Depth: 12 cm
The mirror is in good used condition with obviously signs of wear (see pictures). Unusual object from the roaring twenties.
- A shaving mirror with holders for brush, razor, soap, 1920s
- faceted glass, metal, chromed
- Estimated Period
- Roaring twenties, 1920-1930
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes