Maurice Lacroix has been making fine Swiss timepieces since 1975. The company's passion for detail is shown especially in the extremely elaborate and sophisticated watch dials and finely decorated and finished movements, some of which are enhanced with additional intricate complications.
In 2001 Maurice Lacroix S.A. became an independent legal entity, it's one of few independent Swiss watch manufactures.
- automatic chronograph calibre ML112 (base ETA/Valjoux 7750, the most reliable chronograph in the world)
- 25 jewels
- power reserve 46 hours
- frequency: 28,800 BPH
- INCABLOC shock system
- 316L stainless steel, brushed/polished
- 43mm excl. crown, 46mm incl.
- thickness: 15mm
- unique number AS53671
- luminescent hands & index hour markers,
- date display at 06:00 o'clock position
- 12 hours at 06:00 o'clock
- small seconds at 09:00 o'clock
- 30 min. counter at 12:00 o'clock
Scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Bezel: polished stainless steel
Case-back: transparent high strength sapphire
Crown: screwed, push/pull with logo
- brand new genuine black leather with Louisiana crocodile embossing
- length 21cm
- width 22mm
Deployment-clasp-with-push-buttons and logo
Weight: 120 grams
Full set, incl. chic mahogany box and papers.
Registered, insured shipping worldwide.
- Maurice Lacroix
- Pontos Chronograph Automatic
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: PT6178/88 - Excellent Condition - Full Set
- Case material
- Box, Certificate of originality, Documents, Full set
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition