Revue Thommen SA/AG was founded in 1853 as Société d'Horlogerie à Waldenbourg, nearby Basel, Switzerland: good old name in timepieces.
From 1936, the company produced cockpit instrumentation for the Swiss Air Force
I'm glad to offer you very rare and beautiful Revue Thommen Pilot XL chronograph 17060.6 - (4244), a real find for the watch lover, thereto in perfect condition!
- automatic chronograph calibre ETA/Valjoux 7750, the most reliable in the world
- 25 jewels
- power reserve 42 hours
- frequency: 28,800 BPH
- INCABLOC shock system
- 316L stainless steel, brushed/polished
- 44mm excl. crown, 48mm incl.
- thickness: ca 15mm
- luminescent hands & index hour markers
- date display and weekday at 03:00 o'clock position
- 12 hours at 06:00 o'clock
- small seconds at 09:00 o'clock
- 30 min. counter at 12:00 o'clock
Scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Bezel: fixed, polished stainless steel
Case-back: transparent high strength sapphire
Crown: screwed, push/pull with logo
- 316L stainless steel
- length 23cm
- width 20mm
Deployment clasp with extra security and Revue Thommen logo
Weight: 167 grams
Full set, incl. original chic blue leather box and papers.
Registered, insured shipping worldwide.
- Revue Thommen
- Pilot XL - Airspeed Professional Automatic Day-Date Chronograph
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: 17060.6 - (4244) - Excellent Condition - Full Set
- Case material
- Box, Certificate of originality, Documents, Full set
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition