Raymond Weil S.A. turns 43 years old in 2019.
Raymond Weil "AMADEUS" Chronograph is a classic Swiss watch-jewel:
extremely HIGH quality, extremely NICE design, extremely RELIABLE
automatic ETA movement. This clever INVESTMENT will bring plenty
of fun for many years!
Modern fashion prefers large, bulky wristwatch, but fashion passes quickly.
However, true connoisseurs know: quality is determined by the ability to place precise movement into small case.
Model: Raymond Weil 7703 Amadeus 200
- automatic ETA/Valjoux 7750 calibre
- jewels: 25
- VPH 28,800 (4Hz)
- 42 hours power reserve
- noble white with three golden sub-dials
- date aperture at 03:00 o'clock position
-- 12 hour at 06:00 o'clock
-- 60 sec. at 09:00 o'clock
-- 30 min. at 12:00 o'clock
- 316L stainless steel
- 38mm excl. crowns, 40,5mm incl.
- ca 12,5mm thick
Bezel: 750 yellow gold with tachymetre scala
- gold plated/steel
- lenght: ca 18,5cm
- width: 20mm
Triple security folding clasp with logo
Weight: 125 grams
Excellent condition, that's really amazing, taking its age into account!
From general overhaul just right now.
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Registered, insured shipping worldwide.
- Raymond Weil
- "AMADEUS" 200 - 18K Yellow Gold/Stainless Steel - Swiss Automatic Chronograph
- Reference Number
- Ref. 7703 - Excellent - Warranty
- Case material
- Gold-plated, Gold/Steel, Steel, Yellow gold
- Material fineness
- 18 kt.
- Box, Warranty
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition