- Original colour screen print by Balder (Ghent, 1945 - 2014)
- Issued following the important expo: 2nd TRIËNNALE BRUGES
- Signed by hand, dated (‘71) and numbered (12/100) in pencil.
- Printing studio: Veys, Pittem
- Publisher: Provincial government of West Flanders, culture Department
From the graphics folder "2nd Triennial Bruges", with work by Roger Raveel, Pol Mara, Balder and Willy Plompen
This work will be shipped professionally packed and with track and trace.
BALDER (pseudonym of VAN HOECKE Boudewijn) studies at the Academy of Ghent and at the Ecole du Louvre in Paris. He resides in Amsterdam and is co-founder of the New Rococo group. Originally, his work is influenced by pop art and the Nieuwe Figuratie.
His style is related to that of Elias, Raveel, Lucassen and De Keyser. However, the artist has always been able to retain his own hand in the works.
- Balder (Gent, 1945 - 2014)
- Title of artwork
- 2de TRIËNNALE BRUGGE
- Hand signed
- 100 ex
- As new
- Image size
- 46×36 cm
- Total dimensions
- 56×36×0 cm
- Sold with frame