Maurice Lacroix has been making fine Swiss timepieces since 1975. The company's passion for detail is shown especially in the extremely elaborate and sophisticated watch dials and finely decorated and finished movements, some of which are enhanced with additional intricate complications.
In 2001 Maurice Lacroix S.A. became an independent legal entity, it's one of few independent Swiss watch manufactures.
Pontos line is flagship of the manufactory;
multi-layered, polished bezel gives to this watch fine classic touch.
Unique No: AL29273
- Swiss automatic caliber ETA 2836-2
- 25 jewels
- power reserve: 44 hours
- frequency: 28800A/h
- weekday at 12:00 o'clock position
- date at 06:00 o'clock
- diameter 41mm, 38mm excl. crown
- thickness: ca 10mm
- minute markers around an outer ring
Applied silver color polished index hour markers
Scratch resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Crown: push/pull, onion shaped
Caseback: solid stainless steel
- original Maurice Lacroix partly polished, partly brushed
- lenght ca 20cm
- width 20mm
Clasp: original double folding steel deployment
Weight incl. bracelet: 109grams
Water resistance: 5ATM/50meters/165feet
Excellent condition, like NEW.
Just from general overhaul.
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Registered, insured shipping worldwide.
- Maurice Lacroix
- PONTOS - Day/Date - Automatique Swiss
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: MP6027-sS002-13E - Excellent - Warranty
- Case material
- Material fineness
- Box, Warranty
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition