1. Stoneware pudding shape, 9 cm height x 18 cm width x 21 cm length, early 19th century, with picture of a pineapple, symbol of hospitality and opulence.
2. Earthenware fish, 4 x 10 x 25.
3. Small bird, 3.3 x 8.5 x 12.5, has a small damage: hairline
4. Very nice 30s pudding shape fish, 7 x 13 x 26
5. Rare black pudding shape in the shape of a grape vine, 4 x 16 x 20, has minor damage, a little fragment on the edge.
6. Late 19th century pudding shape bird with fruit, white glaze with light blue glow, Societe Ceramique 9 x 18.5 x 22.5
Shipping is carefully packaged and registered.
- No. of items
- Pudding molds
- Stoneware and pottery
- Estimated Period
- From the early 19th century to the first half of the 20th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 4120 g