1. Porcelain pendant, painting in gold on a blue background, stamped mark of Rosenthal - ‘Marktredwitz-Germania’ under the glaze (extremely rare mark), height: 5.5 cm, width: 4 cm, at the top is a hole for a chain or ribbon, around 1930.
2. Brooch, designer: Johan van Loon, signed (Netherlands), Art Deco painting under the glaze, on the back is the stamped Rosenthal mark ‘Studio-Line Germany’, around 1970, with pin, height: 5 cm; width: 4.5 cm
3. Porcelain pendant, exquisitely painted flowers, silver-plated border, on the back is the green R/C mark of the Kronach Rosenthal factory (from 1901).
Art object no. K 104, painter’s mark 28.
4. Porcelain pendant, exquisitely painted flowers, silver-plated border,
green R/C mark, Kronach Rosenthal factory (from 1901), art object no. K 107, painter’s mark 22.
- No. of items
- Jewelry - pendant and brooch
- Designer/ Artist
- Johan van Loon
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Art Nouveau
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear