Superb & rare liquor service from the Art Nouveau period.
- Glass & silvered metal ewer signed under its base:
Louvre department stores - Paris
Height: 31 cm
- 10 Liquor glasses/chalices made of silvered metal & a matching carafe.
Size: 10 x 4.2 cm
Total weight of the service: 1533 g
Superb rare & sought after collector's item
Tracked shipment is protected
All in very good condition
For France: shipping via Colissimo with home delivery.
For other countries: international tracked shipping with home delivery.
- liqueur service - 10 people
- Glass, silver plated
- Designer/ Artist
- Grands Magasins du LOUVRE PARIS
- Art Nouveau
- Estimated Period
- Ca. 1900
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes