- Original colour silkscreen by Jan Vanriet (Antwerp, 1948)
- Portrait of Adriaan Raemdonck (1945) - founder of gallery De Zwarte Panter
- Signed by hand in pencil
- Dated (78).
- Screen print on "Extra Maco Mat" 200 grams paper.
- Publisher: Gallery De Zwarte Panter, Antwerp.
- In very good condition, light yellowing at the outer edges.
This work will be shipped professionally packed and with track and trace.
From the graphics folder "68-78", published on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of The Black Panther Gallery.
Painter Jan Vanriet studied at the Royal Academy in Antwerp, and in 1972 he exhibits for the first time in gallery De Zwarte Panter.
He participates in the Menton biennial and exhibits in Milan at Naviglio and in Hanover at Brusberg. The Museum of Fine Arts in Antwerp buys some works. He starts collaborating on the literary magazine Revolver, for which he has signed the covers until today.
- Title of artwork
- Hand signed
- E / A
- Total dimensions
- 63×44×0 cm