* Sterling silver George V pierced mustard pot with spoon.
* Hallmarked Birmingham 1934.
* Mark of the makers Barker Brothers.
* Original blue glass liner.
* Measures 60 by 45 by 45 mm. high.
* Silver weight 29 grams.
* Sterling silver spoon hallmarked Sheffield 1965; initials EP&Co. of the makers;
60 mm. long; 4 grams weight.
* Good condition commensurate with time and use.
- Pierced George V mustard pot with spoon
- .925 silver
- Designer/ Artist
- Barker Brothers / EP &Co.
- Estimated Period
- 1934 / 1965
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 33 g