* Sterling silver Art Deco George VI mustard pot.
* Hallmarked Sheffield 1937.
* Initials *+JB&S of the makers Joseph Rodgers and Sons.
* Original blue glass liner.
* Square shaped in form.
* Measures 65 by 42 by 55 mm. high.
* Silver weight 62 grams.
* Sterling silver spoon hallmarked Sheffield 1900; initials JDWD of the makers James and William Deakin; 70 mm. long; weight 4 grams.
* Good condition commensurate with time and use.
- George VI Art Deco mustard pot with spoon
- .925 silver
- Designer/ Artist
- Joseph Rodgers and Sons /James and William Deakin
- Art Deco
- Estimated Period
- 1937 / 1900
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 66 g