* Sterling silver George V embossed cigarette case.
* Hallmarked Birmingham 1921.
* Initials JR of the maker John Rose.
* Embossed floral design.
* Case snaps open and shut firmly.
* Blank cartouche.
* Inside guilt with black elastic bands to hold cigarettes in situ.
* Measures 80 mm by 50 mm by 10 mm deep.
* Weight 51 grams.
* Good condition commensurate with time and use.
- George V cigarette case
- .925 silver
- Designer/ Artist
- John Rose
- Art Nouveau
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 51 g