Set of 6 long medium spoons in incredible condition (18/8) from an "Eternum" series
2 silver-dominated alloy pans with old period hallmark (14 + royal crowned lion mark and initial J.W.U, engraved under handle: 5+20% and each pan has a mark of period and quality, old lady and the other rather Minerva
And 1 carafe made of a solid stainless steel with a purity close to 950 with hallmark, old but in excellent condition, made in Sweden. "Galand".
And a set of 8 premium quality blade knives signed.
Sauzzedde quite old, I would easily say 1 century ago, with ivory amber handle.
Registered, tracked and insured sending (big package and heavy).
- No. of items
- Collection, Pan, Sauzzedde old knives, amber handle, Spoon
- .700 silver, Amber, Goldplate, Silverplate, solid stainless steel, Luxury *
- Designer/ Artist
- Eternum -○○-,Sauzzedde , J-W-U
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Sauzzedde E- 18/8 -○○- casserolles bien poinçonner
- Model/ Name
- carafe en inox massif , 2 casserolette ancienne poinçons inconnu mais ajustement deductible
- Estimated Period
- early nineteenth, and late twentieth
- Country of Origin
- Sweden, France / Germany
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes