1. "Plan de la Ville et Citadelle D'Arras".
City map of Arras.
Dimensions 37.7 x 47.8 cm.
Copper engraving. Published in The Hague by Pieter Husson ca. 1740.
In good condition. Centrefold is as issued. Wide margins. Paper has some brown discolouration with some bright spots in the margin. The top margin is slightly frayed. A small tear on the centrefold in the bottom and top margin (not in the map itself). Verso: blank.
2. "Arras Hoofstadt van Artois".
37.6 x 48.2 cm.
Copper engraving by an unknown maker, ca. 1730.
In good condition. Centrefold is as issued. Paper slightly tanned. Verso: blank.
See the photos.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Map maker/ publisher
- Pierre Husson / N.N.
- Map/ Book title
- 2 stadsplattegronden
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Large format city maps in good condition.
- Size of the largest image
- 37.7×47.8 cm