• Two green-white enamel shoemakers lamps
• Dimensions & weight.
Shade - :- diameter - : - 25 cm.
Chain: 67 cm. cord 97 cm.
Weight - : - 335 grams
• Style, material, origin and age
The fitting is of brass, the shades are Reseda-green on top and at the bottom white enamelled. The lamps were supposedly made in France in the 30s-40s of the last century for not only shoemakers ' workshops. See picture.
• Construction & condition.
The iron chains have been replaced; The edges of the hoods are somewhat rusty and damaged (see pictures). The lamps are ready for use.
- No. of items
- Two old green-white enameled shoemaker lamps
- Brass, Enamel, Iron (cast/wrought)
- Estimated Period
- 30-40 last century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes