* Sterling silver Victorian mustard pot.
* Hallmarked Birmingham 1899.
* Initials HWLd of the makers Henry Williamson Ltd.
* Original blue glass liner.
* Lid and pot are separate from each other; no evidence that the hinge was ever attached - see photos - ; an oversight in the original making - an unusual occurrence.
* Stands on four ball feet.
* Fluting around pot and on lid.
* Measures 90 by 50 mm by 55 mm high.
* Silver weight 61 grams.
* Good condition commensurate with time and use.
- Victorian mustard pot with spoon
- .925 silver
- Designer/ Artist
- Henry Williamson Ltd.
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 61 g