Lacquer work panels inlaid with bone, a man and two children.
Detailed images, beautifully engraved and tooled.
A piece with calligraphy on the bottom left side.
The lacquer and the bone figures have some damage.
Nevertheless, these are lovely items for a collector or as decoration.
View the photos to get an accurate impression.
Characteristics and size:
- Origin: Japan
- Date: Late 19th / Early 20th century
- Material: Lacquer, wood and bone
- Size of the panels: 25 cm x 39 cm
- Condition: Fairly good, see description
The panels will be packaged with care for shipping.
- Total nr of items
- Urushi ware / lac ware panels
- Bone, Lacquer, Wood
- Late 19th century
- Region/ Country of origin
- Fair condition, see description
- 25×39×0 cm