Very beautiful and classic terrine with lid.
The handles and knob of lid are in shape of a lion's head.
Outside of terrine is brown and inside white enamel.
An X is engraved on the underside of the inner foot.
This antique terrine has some minor damage, hairline
(not through) and chip on top edge and chip on foot.
Nevertheless, this terrine has a high decorative content and
would be very nice in many kitchen for ornamental or use.
See photos for a good impression.
Characteristics and dimensions:
- Origin: France
- Date: Early 20th century
- Material: Ceramics:
- Dimension: Height 30 cm, wide from head to head 35 cm
- Diameter: Ø Neck 24.5 cm and Ø foot 16 cm
- Weight: 3039 grams
- Condition: good, see description
Terrine is carefully packaged.
- French terrine with lion heads
- Estimated Period
- Early 20th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 3039 g