Christo and Jeanne Claude:
"Museum Würth", 2 volumes in slipcase:
1. Die Werke in der Sammlung Würth.
2. Wrapped Floors and Stairways, and Covered Window. Museum Würth, Künzelsau, Germany 1995.
Edited by Thorbecke / Sammlung Würth, 1995,
71 and 52 pages.
Size: 28 x 23 cm,
In German (and titles of works in English).
One of the volumes is a monograph of the 1995 installation of "Wrapped Floors and Stairways, and Covered Window" at the Wurth Museum.
The other volume reviews many of the artist's land art projects.
Texts by Christo and Jeanne Claude, Sylvia Weber, Wulf Herzogenrath, Hans Frank, Sibylle Peine, Christian Marquart and Wolfgang Rainer.
INCLUDES: particular photograph of the Running Fence installation (1976), hand signed by Christo and Jeanne Claude (with a fragment of original fabric-cloth in quality passpartú ) framed in box. Perfect.
The book is in good condition. No use inside, only slight friction in the case.
Lot with no reserve price and gift of engraving by a Spanish novel artist.
- Number of Books
- Author/ Illustrator
- Christo and Jeanne Claude
- Book Title
- Museum Würth + signed-framed photograph Running Fence
- Very good
- Publication year oldest item
- 1st Edition
- English, German
- Original language
- other extra - see description
- Number of pages
- 23×28 cm