This is a beautiful, well working Blaupunkt car radio with AM and FM.
This type was used in the 1970s in many models of European cars including Volkswagen, Opel and Ford.
The radio has a DIN-connector to which an MP3 player or iPhone can be connected.
This device has ASU noise suppression. The small plastic front looks good and the buttons and lighting work well.
- Type: Blaupunkt Ludwigshafen Bonn 7.636.324.010
- FM and Medium wave (AM)
- Manufacturing year 1976
- 12 volts
- 5 watts power
- 6-pole DIN-connector
- Connector for (electric) antenna
- Radio dimensions (wxhxd) 180x45x140 mm
- Front dimensions (wxh) 190x60 mm
Original, no damage, works excellent
- Type of Object
- Model/ Title
- Ludwigshafen Bonn
- Original, undamaged and works well.
- 45×180×140 mm
- Year (youngest object)