The Officien Alfieri Maserati A6 GCS as it finished in 2nd place in the 1953 Targa Florio driven by Emilio Giletti during heavy rain.
That same year Giletti raced with this car also the Giro di Sicilia as entry #418 and the Mille Miglia as entry #525 which he finished as 1st in the S2.0 class.
A rare Bang model in very nice luxury box.
- Maserati A6GCS/53
- Front-engined Maserati no.2040 L6 2v DOHC 1985.6cc
- Event: Targa Florio 1953
- Team: Officine Alfieri Maserati (I) #98
- Driven by: Emilio Giletti (I)
- Result: 2nd (1m39s200 behind winner)
Out of production!
One of the LAST NEW models in ORIGINAL showcase.
See photos for details and condition.
What_you_see is What_you_get!
- No. of items
- Marque/Model Type
- Maserati A6GCS/53 - no.2040 L6 2v DOHC 1985.6cc - Targa Florio 1953
- Additional Information
- Officine Alfieri Maserati #98 - Emilio Giletti (I)
- Race car
- In original box