The Ferrari 250 TR 58 "Testa Rossa" Spyder Scaglietti as driven by Alfonso Gomez-Mena and Piero Drogo during the 1958 24Hrs of Le Mans.
The car retired due to engine problems.
This model has REAL Aluminium Wheels, is NEW and comes in its original showcase and outer box.
Out of production. A rare and highly collectable model!
- Ferrari 250 TR 58 "Testa Rossa" Spyder Scaglietti / #0722TR
- Front-engined: Tipo 128 LM V12/60° 2v SOHC 2953cc
- 24 Heures du Mans 1958
- Racingteam: Fernand Tavano (F) #17
- Racedrivers: Alfonso Gomez-Mena (C)/Piero Drogo (I)
- listed, never drove: Fernand Tavano (F)
- Result: Retired (Engine)
See photos for details and condition.
What you see is what you get!
- No. of items
- Marque/Model Type
- Ferrari 250 TR "Testa Rossa" Spyder Scaglietti - 24hrs Le Mans 1958
- Additional Information
- Alfonso Gomez-Mena (C)/Piero Drogo (I) - With REAL Aluminium Wheels!
- Race car
- Black, Yellow
- In original box