Antique Opaline Glass Paperweight in the form of a mini diary | Apple Green | Grand Tour Object | Palais Royal | 19th Century.
* Dating from: 19th century
*Depicted: Miniature book / Diary with clasp.
* Material: Opaline Glass + brass
* Colour: Apple green + brass.
*Condition: Glass is in perfect condition. A small part of the brass frame is broken off.
* Height: 1.2 cm / 0.47inch.
*Length: 10 cm / 3.94inch.
*Width: 5.9 cm / 2.32inch.
*Weight: 203.3 grams.
Beautiful opaline glass paperweight, made in France, in the 19th century.
Grand Tour Object. The bright apple green colour of the glass is in nice contrast with the brass frame. In the form of a mini diary. Small piece of the brass grid work is broken off. (See photos.)
- No. of items
- Antique Opaline Glass Paperweight in the shape of a Mini Diary | Apple Green Grand Tour
- Glass, Opaline
- Estimated Period
- 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes