Antique Opaline Glass Biedermeier Tazza/bowl/Compote | Bronze stand, green, gold | Bohemia / France, 1st half 19th century.
*Age: 1st half 19th century
*Origin: Bohemia / France.
* Material: Bronze, Opaline glass and enamel.
*Colour: Pink, gold, bronze, green.
*Condition: Perfect. two small flee bites.
* Height: 18.7 cm / 7.36 inch.
* Diameter: 16.8 cm / 6.61 inches
* Weight: 907.3 grams
Made in the second half of the 19th century in France or Bohemia.
On top a pink coloured opaline glass coupe/bowl.
With curly-shaped edge. Accentuated with gold.
Both the centrepiece and the base are made of bronze,
decorated with a very fine pattern.
The green opaline glass has a nice deep colour,
it has been decorated with gold.
- No. of items
- Antique Opaline Glass Biedermeier Tazza / Dish / Compote | Bronze foot, green, gold
- Bronze (gilt), Glass, Opaline Glass
- Napoleon III Style
- Estimated Period
- First half 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear