One of the 12 double pages of engravings from a French publication of: Rossi, Studio d'Architettura Civile, 1701, 1711, 1721, 3 vols.
In the foreground is a large company on the ramp leading up to the square in front of the Capitol. The passengers from the wealthy carriage are being welcomed with much tribute. To the right, an open carriage is arriving. On the square is the bronze statue of a emperor Marcus Aurelius on horseback.
Full page: 56 x 79 cm. With wide margins. At the bottom is the legend 1-15. Print number LXIII. Verso blank.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Map maker/ publisher
- Domenico de' Rossi
- Map/ Book title
- Le Fameux Capitole à Rome
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Beautiful large folio hand-colored engraving
- Size of the largest image
- 49×64 cm