Lot of 3 WWII planes:
1) North American P-51 Mustang - date of entry into service: 1 May 1941
2) Hawker Hurricane - date of entry into service: October 1937
3) Supermarine Spitfire - date of entry into service: 4 August 1938.
Boxes with slight signs of use.
- Nr of items
- Corgi Toys
- Lotto di 3 Aerei storici
- Serial Number
- CS90609 + CS90588 + CS90585
- Hunting from aerial supremacy
- Model/ Name
- North American P-51 Mustang + Hawker Hurricane + Supermarine Spitfire
- Country of Origin
- with original box
- In working order