– GIRARD-PERREGAUX - Men's wristwatch from 1950s - Swiss made.
– Absolutely original piece, a very rare collector's find.
– Gold-plated case in general nice condition, with some scratches and with some wear in the back of the lugs (please see the pictures).
– Beautiful original dial repainted 10/10 (see pictures).
– Original crystal (acrylic) in nice condition (see pictures).
– Old Mushroom Crown in very good condition.
– Original manual winding GIRARD-PERREGAUX movement (Cal. 91), with 17 jewels.
– Width: 28 mm (excluding crown) x 40 mm (with lugs). ,
– Watch comes with a very nice vintage leather band, in very good condition (width: 18 mm, length with watch and buckle: 23 cm).
– The watch will be carefully and properly packed and shipped by insured, registered and tracked mail by DHL/FEDEX/UPS.
- Art Deco - "NO RESERVE PRICE"
- Reference Number
- 91 B 227
- Manual winding
- Case material
- Travel box
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition