1. Willem Barnard - letter to his publisher, dated (19 October 1982 A.D.) and signed ("Willem") - two sheets of lined writing paper 26 x 21 cm; 1st sheet of recto and verso, 2nd sheet only recto - stapled together, two perforation holes on the left, print of paperclip, 1x folded lengthwise, otherwise good.
2. Willem Barnard - letter to his publisher, dated ("Saturday before Palm Sunday 1983 A.D.") and signed ("Willem") - 7 sheets of lined writing paper 18 x 13 cm, only recto - loose-leaf, print of paperclip top left, otherwise good.
Wilhelmus (Willem) Barnard (Rotterdam, 15 August 1920 - Utrecht, 21 November 2010) was a Dutch theologian, writer and (especially) poet who briefly studied literature in Leiden (1938-1939). He also published under the pseudonym Guillaume van der Graft.
- Number of Books
- Author/ Illustrator
- Origineel handschrift; Willem Barnard
- Book Title
- Twee brieven aan zijn uitgever, gedateerd en gesigneerd
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language