Here are two sets:
- one composed of 8 handles in brass casting of “Cremonese inspiration” as they’re known in Italy although they’re made in Germany. They’re equipped with masks connecting to the interior fixtures (windows on verandas, toilets, antique brothels). There are 5 handles with symmetrical curved socket, and 3 with flat symmetrical socket. The handle rotation acts on sliders that connect the closing rods on top and bottom. "Geschlossen" and "Besetzlich" are shown depending on which of the three positions the handle is in. Unknown brand, certainly antique, marked B with L inside and a small key. The last "cremonese" handle has no visible brand.
- The other set consists of 4 old handles, in brass casting, inspired by a "Simple Viennese" (as its known in Italy): one pair is complete with sturdy brass key plates and 8 x 8 mm arm.
One pair of "simple Viennese", without keyplate.
Size: 15 x 25 cm
- antique interior handles
- Brass castings and metallic kinematics
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Marcatura con punzone " chiave e B contenente L "
- Model/ Name
- 8 pz ispirati da modello "Cremonese" e 4 da modello "vecchia Vienna"
- Art Deco
- Estimated Period
- 920 years - 940 years (from Austria hotel modernization)
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 3100 g