MINERVA PROFESSIONAL MECHANICAL CURVIMETER!
Very rare. Beautiful new object, the same as the Panerai nautical Curvimeter.
The Curvimeter has 4 scale formats: 1:100, 1:50, 1:25, 1:20.
• The measuring wheel is supported by 2 jewel bearings.
• It has with a lap counter and a reset button (zero setting).
• Model: stainless steel case.
• Original exclusive protective case included
. In new condition, 1980s.
High-quality Swiss Made blueprint/map meter. Minerva Switzerland engravings on the back.
Total length 10 cm, dial diameter 4 cm and 0.9 mm high.
Used for rallies, nautical purposes and architecture.
A Minerva Curvimeter is a precision instrument which measures and records straight or curved distances with high precision and speed, backward or forward motion.
The Minerva Curvimeter is excellent for blueprint, drawing or map scaling.
A pushbutton resets the indicator at zero.
The tracer wheel incorporates two jewel bearings.
- Type of Object
- Mechanical professional curvimeter
- No. of items
- stainless steel
- As new
- 1×4×10 cm
- Year (youngest object)