We offer this superb Le Creuset France fondue set.
Design version of the 1980s in enamelled cast-iron.
Colour: Gradient green-jade, including:
- Its design fireplace base
- Its burner with stainless steel lid
- Its support grid
- Its handled fondue pot with lid
- Its fondue pot with oval-shaped handle
- Its Le Creuset France wooden box of 6 forks in different colours
The whole set is now almost impossible to find in this model and this condition.
Note a discreet chip of 2 mm on one of the fondue pot on the lower edge.
The cooking of food by means of enamelled cast iron allows a precise and respectful cooking (soft or searing), often used in haute gastronomy for its incomparable gustatory qualities and its respect for food but also for the solidity of the material and its longevity.
Protected shipping with insurance.
- Dinner set, Fondue Service
- Enamel, Steel
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Le Creuset
- Estimated Period
- Second half 20th century
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear
- 8 kg