Up for auction: Antique scale with 2 weighing pans made of copper.
Several calibration marks are hammered into these pans.
The base of the scale is made of wood with a marble top plate.
The mechanism is made of cast iron.
The scale is functional.
It is approx. 50 cm wide.
- 2 scales made of copper with old calibration marks
- Wood / marble / cast iron / copper
- Designer/ Artist
- Antike Waage - Deutschland um 1880
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- funktionstüchtiger Zustand
- Estimated Period
- Second half 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes