* Sterling silver George VI mustard pot with spoon.
* Hallmarked Birmingham 1938.
* Initials JR of the maker John Rose.
* Original blue glass liner; flea bite at rim.
* Tulip decoration around pot.
* Hinge has slight wobble.
* Measures 70 by 55 by 50 mm. high.
* Silver weight 38 grams.
* Sterling silver spoon hallmarked Sheffield 1903; initials WSS of the makers WS Savage & Co.; 75 mm. long; 5 grams weight; beading around stem.
* Good condition commensurate with time and use.
- George VI mustard pot with spoon
- .925 silver
- Designer/ Artist
- John Rose / WS Savage & Co.
- Estimated Period
- 1938 / 1903
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 43 g