This photo was selected by Royal Photographic Society for exhibitions. A.Klatt, jury-member of the Royal Photographic Society, wrote about this photo: "One of my favourites"
The photo is part of Joseph Ayerles cycle: "The Art of Surviving One Day On Planet Earth in 2017", a surreal and mythic fairytale, half dream, half nightmare about surviving in our today's world.
- signed and numbered front/side, stamped, numbered and hologram en-verso
- black frame (was used for an exhibition before)
- artwork dimensions: 47 x 36 cm
- frame-dimension: 70 x 50 cm
- 8 page certificate incl. security-hologram
- 4 exhibitions-photos
2017 Ayerle was finalist of a Florence-Biennale, juried by M.Bonuomo, director of Italys Nb.1 art-magazine. In 2018 Ayerle created the world’s first movie with an AI-created cast. The world’s most renowned High-Tech-University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT), interviewed the artist and invited him to the USA. Currently the artist works in Milan/Italy on a new project.
- Joseph Ayerle
- Title of artwork
- One Walker Attack In The Morning Can Ruin Your Whole Day, 2017
- C-Print, Fujifilm DP2 professional (matt)
- #24/25 + 2 Artists Proofs
- Artist's stamp, Signed
- Date of print
- Extremely fine
- Vintage print
- Image size
- 47×36 cm
- Total dimensions
- 60×40×0 cm