* Sterling silver George V mustard pot with spoon.
* Hallmarked Birmingham 1924.
* Initials F&S of the makers Fattorini & Sons Ltd.
* Original blue glass liner.
* Cauldron form standing on three paw feet.
* Scalloping around rim.
* Measures 75 by 52 by 70 mm. high.
* Silver weight 62 grams.
* Sterling silver spoon hallmarked London 1913; initials W&W of the makers Wakely and Wheeler; gilded bowl; 75 mm long; 6 grams weight.
* Good condition commensurate with time and use.
- George V mustard pot and spoon
- .925 silver
- Designer/ Artist
- Fattorini & Sons Ltd. / Wakely and Wheeler
- Estimated Period
- 1924 / 1913
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 68 g