A 6-person Art Deco cutlery, model 694 Riche, design by Georg Nilsson in case including divers serving cutlery.
The 44-piece cutlery consists of:
- 6 dinner knives
- 6 dinner forks
- 6 dinner spoons
- 6 dessert/hors d'oeuvre forks
- 6 dessert/hors d'oeuvre knives
- 6 dessert/hors d'oeuvre spoons
- vegetable spoon
- potato spoon
- rice spoon
- soup ladle
- sauce ladle
- carving place setting
- knife sharpener.
Stamps: GN U gero 90 (largest part).
In original cassette. (in very used condition, several signs of use and age mainly as stains). 1 knife is serrated.
Total weight approx. 9 kg.
Please see all the photos for an accurate impression, these are part of the description.
Packaged with care for registered shipping. Pick up after consultation.
- Cutlery cassette 6-person / 44-piece
- Silver plated
- Designer/ Artist
- Georg Nilsson model Riche
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Georg Nilsson
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 9 kg