Zenith SA is a Swiss luxury watchmaker. The company was started in 1865 by Georges Favre-Jacot at the age of 22, in Le Locle in the canton of Neuchâtel.
Automatic El Primero chronometre is certainly the flagship of the noble brand.
- Zenith automatic calibre 4021H
- 39 jewels
- Frequency: 36,000VpH (5 Hz)
- Power reserve: min. 50 hours
- Finishes oscillating weight with “Côtes de Genève” motif
- black/cobalt with three sub-dials
- 30-minute counter at 03:00 o'clock position
- power reserve indicator at 06:00 o'clock position
- opened dial at 10:00 o'clock showing the heart of El Primero movement
- small seconds hand at 09:00 o'clock
- silver colored hands
- golden hand showing power reserve
- 316L stainless steel
- 40mm excl. crown
- scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
Bezel: polished stainless steel
- brand-new black leather with croco-embossing
- length: 21cm
- width: 20mm
Zenith double folding clasp with logo
Clever investment for a smart watchlover:
Class El Primero T Open 03.0510.4021, in excellent condition like NEW
General overhaul done right now.
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- Class El Primero T Open - Swiss Automatic
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: 03.0510.4021 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Case material
- Box, Warranty
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition