Image 47 x 55 cm, sheet 51 x 60 cm
Northern map of northwest Germany with the Benelux countries and adjacent areas. The borders of the territories are identified by border colours (old colours). Published in 1689, Amsterdam, N. Visscher.
Moderate to reasonable condition Lower edge extended with old paper and edge redrawn. Multiple creases and repaired tears in the edges. Some bright spots and some browning due to age. Otherwise in good condition. Original colours.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Niederlande, Belgien, Luxemburg, Rhein, Mosel, Schelde, Maas
- Map maker/ publisher
- N. Visscher
- Map/ Book title
- Tabula Geographica qua Pars Septentrionalis sive Inferior Rheni, Mosae et Mosellae (..)
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Copper engraving in folio format of the map of Benelux and West Germany
- Size of the largest image
- 47×55 cm