Image 47 x 55 cm, sheet 51 x 60 cm
Detailed map of parts of Germany, Switzerland and France with the rivers Rhine, Meuse and Moselle in the centre. The borders of the territories are identified by border colours. Published in 1689, Amsterdam, N. Visscher.
Moderate to reasonable condition Multiple creases and repaired tears in the edges. Some bright spots and some browning due to age. Otherwise in good condition. Original colours.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Schweiz, Frankreich, Luxemburg, Rhein, Mosel, Maas
- Map maker/ publisher
- N. Visscher
- Map/ Book title
- TTabula Geographica qua Pars Meridionalis sive Superior Rheni, Mosae et Mosellae...
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Copper engraving in folio format of the map of Switzerland, France and West Germany
- Size of the largest image
- 47×55 cm