Wehrmacht Pfarrer (Wehrmacht Chaplain). Dr. Donatus Haugg born on 27 March 1900 was a Professor at Freissing University. He became Chaplain on the 323 Infanterie-Div.
He choosed to stay left behind with hisWounded Comrades. He got Lost Track on 28 January 1940 in Woronesh.
The Set contains:
- Original Death Card in perfect Conditions.
- Portable Chest Catholic Cross.
- Mini Stamp of the Cementery Graver Asosiation.
- Personal Prayer Book for Christians, Print 1911.
- Table Top Catholic Elite Cross. (30 cm tall).
This is a Set that is Not Often found and much less so Complete.
- Wehrmacht Pfarrer (Wehrmacht Chaplain) Set
- Country of Origin
- Army Unit
- Original/ Replica
- Excellent condition
- Comes with certificate of authenticity