Early 17th century copper-engraved map of the area between Naples and Abruzzo, North is on the right.
The map was drawn by Hondius, following the previous versions of Mercator, for a first French edition of his Atlas Minor, Amsterdam, 1608.
Image dimensions 14x18 cm, sheet size 17.5x22 cm
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Abruzzo, Napoli, Sorrento, Capri
- Map maker/ publisher
- Hondius / Mercator
- Map/ Book title
- Abruzzo et Terra di Lovoro
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Map of the beginning of the seventeenth century of a part of southern Italy, between Naples and Abruzzo.
- Size of the largest image
- 14×18 cm