Overview map of the siege of Oostende, early 17th century. It shows the city and the surrounding ramparts.
Copper engraving by an unknown maker. Germany, ca. 1650.
In good condition. Nice and sharp print on paper with wide margins. Centrefold is as issued. Paper is slightly dirty. At the bottom is a small repaired tear on centrefold in the margin. Verso: blank.
Please see the photos.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Map maker/ publisher
- Map/ Book title
- Belägerung der Statt Ostende
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Little common map of Ostend during the siege.
- Size of the largest image
- 17.7×24.4 cm