Type of jewel: ring
Condition: very good
Era: Circa late 1970's
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Two single cut diamonds (also called English-cut, 8-cut or 8/8, a sort of simplified brilliant cut) with an estimated weight of ± 0.03ct. (colour and clarity: G/I, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stone(s): One cabochon ruby (most probably natural and heath treated) with an estimated weight of ± 0.20ct.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and ruby for July.
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,10 gram (1,99 dwt)
Ring size: EU-57 & 18¼, USA-8 , UK-P½ Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info@ adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19226-0110
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Ring, with ruby and diamonds - Circa late 1970's - Vintage / Retro - Engagement Ring
- Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- EU-57 & 18¼, USA-8 , UK-P½ Free resizing!*
- Total Weight
- 3.1 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Carat weight main stone
- Surrounding Stones
- Diamonds, NO RESERVE PRICE
- Total carat weight surrounding stones