Type of jewel: ring
Condition: very good
Country of origin: France
Era: Circa late 1970's
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Five brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.10ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: The French control mark for 18K gold representing an eagle's head that was in use in France from about 1838.
Dimensions: - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,40 gram (2,19 dwt)
Ring size: EU-54 & 17¼, USA-6¾, UK-N Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info@ adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19226-0118
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Engagement - Circa late 1970's - Origin: France - Vintage - TDW 0.10 ct - , Ring
- Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- EU-54 & 17¼, USA-6¾, UK-N Free resizing!*
- Total Weight
- 3.4 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Surrounding Stones
- NO RESERVE PRICE