Type of jewel: ring
Condition: very good
Era: Circa late 1970's
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Three brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.24ct. (colour and clarity: G/I, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: band width of top of ring 0,75 cm (0,30 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 6,10 gram (3,92 dwt)
Ring size: EU-54 & 17¼, USA-6¾, UK-N
Adin reference Nº: 19226-0122
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Ring, with diamonds - Circa late 1970's - Engagement ring - Circa late 1970's - Vintage - TDW 0.24ct -
- Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- EU-54 & 17¼, USA-6¾, UK-N
- Total Weight
- 6.1 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Surrounding Stones
- NO RESERVE PRICE