Contains a number of items, namely:
- Illustrated London News Diamond Jubilee Number, 1897, with the life and achievements of Queen Victoria and the country under Her reign. Richly illustrated.
- Reproduction of a double portrait of Queen Alexandra and Kind Edward VII in their coronation robes (June 26, 1902)
- Hand-coloured lithograph of the portrait of Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales.
- Six coloured lithographs of the Coronation of Edward VI, The investiture of Edward III, The exhortation addressed to Edward IV, The taking of the oath by Edward The Confessor, The crowning of Edward I and the second oblation by Edward II
- Two portraits, laid down on cardboard, published by J.W. Bland, London, of Her Majesty Queen Mary and His Majesty, King George, V.
- Radio Times of 25-31 July, 1981, the Royal Wedding Souvenir Issue.
Clear signs of ageing and usage. Small parts lost on edges.
- British Royals Magazines and Images
- Designer/ Artist
- After Alexander Bassano
- Estimated Period
- Late 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Poor - heavily used with major cracks, damages or major parts missing